If it’s me, then society made me that way.
Embrace who you are and your divine purpose and keep moving forward.
Answer: Most of it.
– an old Southern Sentiment
– something Pops once told me
Once upon a time there dwelt an old King in a palace. In the center of a golden table in the main hall, there shone a large and magnificent jewel. Each day of the King’s life, the stone sparkled more resplendently.
One day a thief stole the jewel and ran from the palace, hiding in a forest. As he stared with deep joy at the stone, to his amazement the image of the King appeared in it.
“I have come to thank you,” said the King. “You have released me from my attachment to Earth. I thought I was freed when I acquired the jewel, but then I learned that I would be released only when I passed it on, with a pure heart, to another.”
“Each day of my life I polished that stone, until finally this day arrived, when the jewel became so beautiful that you stole it, and I have passed it on, and am released.”
“The jewel you hold is Understanding. You cannot add to its beauty by hiding it and hinting that you have it, nor yet be wearing it with vanity. Its beauty comes from the consciousness that others have it. Honor that which gives it beauty.”
- No resistance.
- Love as much as you can from wherever you are.
- Love it the way it is.
- Love yourself.
- We are equal beings and the universe is our relations with each other.
- Whether I am conscious of it or not, I am one with the cause of all that exists.
- Whether I feel it or not, I am one with all the love in the universe.
- Love is the only dimension that needs to be changed.
- Go beyond reason to love: it is safe. It is the only safety.
- All states of consciousness are available right now.
- Enlightenment doesn’t care how you got there.
- Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it.
- When you learn to love hell, you will be in heaven.
- Thank you, brothers and sisters, for letting my consciousness be in this place.
– Take It To The Bank
– Deep Thoughts